Catch a Fish, Shoot a Photo, Win Great Prizes; ‘Show Us Your Catch’ Contest Begins Today
HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, Arkansas — Catch a fish on Lake Hamilton, Lake Catherine or Lake Ouachita. Shoot a photo of said fish. Post the photo on Facebook or Instagram. Sit back and wait for your great prize to roll in.
What could be simpler? Or more rewarding?
Show Us Your Catch, Hot Springs, a fishing-photo competition, begins today runs through May 31.
The competition is sponsored by Visit Hot Springs, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, Head Hunter Lures, USA Bass and Luck-E-Strike lures.
“This will be a great way for Hot Springs to show the world the great fishing available on the three lakes that surround the city,” Visit Hot Springs Marketing Director Bill Solleder said. “It’ll be lots of fun, and lucky fishers will take away some great prizes from our sponsors.”
The rules are simple, Solleder said:
• Catch a fish on Lake Hamilton, Catherine or Ouachita.
• Shoot a photo of it.
• Post the photo on your personal Facebook or Instagram page using the hashtag #FISHHOTSPRINGS.
• The sponsors will select a winning photo at random each week through May 31.
• In June the weekly winners will be posted and the public will be invited to vote on the best picture, which will receive additional prizes.
• Participants must have a valid Arkansas fishing license.
“Great prizes are only a picture away,” Solleder said.
For more information call Bill Solleder at 501-321-2027.